Welcome to SpellCheck's Blog!
Please click on the 'About' to see a small profile, the 'Entries' to see the actual blog and 'Misc' to see random things.
Thanks for coming~!
About SpellCheck
Well, lets see. My name is Gabi and that's about all you'll get to know.
I hope to grow up and be an author, so sometimes i'll post random tidbits.
Im a struggling (not yet starving) 'artist' so sometimes i'll even post some works in progress.
And yeah. Im also uber busy with my school's Technical Crew and some more jobs that i do, so i never update this. Hehe.
Weekly Maintenance.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:30 PM

Recent Games
-SoTNW
Recent Books
-Just my AP assigned books...
Recent anything that bothered you?
-MAINTENANCE.
The usual stuff...
(Hehe, this post is old. I saved the first half from tuesday... and now its...err... Sunday!)
It kills me T__T st00pid maintenance. oh well... what i was REALLY going to say was:
OMFGBBQHECKYEA!!! i got Two-- I repeat T-T-T-TWO 84elites x3 One for my musk and one for my elementalist (who officially kicks major arse now.) She's the protagonist this time too x3 isnt she BEAUTIFUL? Only reason i put that hideous costume is so that she'd match the hideous Lord of Elements bracelet she's wearing
(BTW, O_O Elemental strife is the PWNZORS)
Anyways, I've recently gotten all my characters to about lvl 77 (not-so epic) and there's a good reason for not being 84 yet. I've been Role Playing. NO, not the NASTAY kind that leads to babies, but i mean the literate kind in the SoTNW forums D: Sickos!
Well, we're an epic group, really. We've had T-rexs poo on our bon fires, massacres... gigantic sharks killing people, pirates kidnapping others... its been fun!!
If you like RP-ing and have SOME semblance of a small tidbit of knowledge on the game (which isnt even really needed) feel free to join~ Here's the
link.
Well, i'm off.
Ps. I've got a nasty stomach bug. D: not yay!